Car Insurance is also known as auto insurance or motor insurance. It is done to protect a vehicle from the future unforeseen risks. Car insurance or motor insurance is done with the motive of protecting the vehicles against the losses which might occur as an outcome of unavoidable instances.
It also covers your vehicle against losses from theft, accidents, or any other liability. The car insurance covers the insured party, the insured vehicle, and the third party.
The premium to be paid by the insured is dependent on parameters like:
- The value of the car
- The type of the coverage
- Classification of vehicle
- Voluntary excess
Advantages of Having Car Insurance
Having car insurance offers the following benefits to the insured:
- Car insurance provides assurance against financial liabilities and losses caused due to factors like accidents, or any other unforeseen situations.
- It causes assurance against damages caused due to damages for repair and replacement of the damaged parts of the vehicle.
- It is a legal requirement for a car owner to have an insurance of the newly owned car.
- Car insurance helps in covering heavy medical expenses to provide financial expenses.
- Car insurance policy covers any damage to the driver and the passengers in case of accident.
Factors to choose Insurance Policy
There are two factors you should consider while choosing a car insurance policy:
- Customer Support: A reliable insurance company hires trained and expert professionals for resolving the queries and issues faced by insured.
- Quick and Hassel Free Process: While choosing a car insurance policy make sure that the entire process is simple, quick, and hassle free, as well as convenient to purchase.