A Mumbai based Indian full-service broker, Edelweiss was incorporated in 2008. It is originally a part of Edelweiss Group which was incorporated in 1995 which is a leading financial conglomerate.
- Edelweiss offers investing and trading facility in Equity, Debt, Mutual Funds, IPOs, Currency Derivatives, commodities and Futures & Options.
- It offers investment advice which is backed by research and analysis to its customers.
- It has a variety of trading platforms including mobile app, website and desktop trading software for traders and investors.
- Edelweiss Mobile Trader App is rated as the best app in India for trading.
- It offers 3 types of brokerage plans to its customers namely Standard Plan, Advanced Subscription Prepaid Plan, and Discount Brokerage Online Trading Plan.
- The brokerage charged under Discount Brokerage Plan is 0.01% for equity delivery and intraday, and flat Rs.5 per lot for F&O.
- Edelweiss offers call n trader facility through a toll free number which is available from 8 AM to 8 PM and facility to place trade through a relationship manager.
- Trading account opening is free for traders however, the AMC charged is Rs.250.
- Demat account opening is free whereas the AMC for Demat account is free for first year and is Rs.300 per annum thereafter.
|Mr. C. Parthasarathy|
Year of Establishment
3 in 1 Account
Exchange Registered With
NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX, NMCE, Currency
Loan/Loan Against Share
Traditional Brokerage Model
Discount Brokerage Model
Brokerage - Traditional
0.05% of Turnover in Intraday, 0.5% of Turnover in Delivery (Negotiable)
Brokerage - Discounted
Annual Maintence Charges
Rs. 500/- Per Year
Call n Trade Charges
Life time free Demat
Trading Exe Application
Trading Web Application
Yes, Karvy Mobile
Integrated Back Office
Yes, Karvy Portfolio
Limit & Margin
In Delivery upto 4 times , In Intraday upto 15-20 Times
Research and Advisory
Yes, Free of cost
Customer Assistance Phone No.
Customer Assistance E-mail ID
With 23.7 K Likes & 23 K Followers
With 7 K Followers & 304 Likes
Not Right Now
Not Right Now
With 10K Subscribers