HDFC Securities is the equity trading arm of the HDFC Bank which provides the facility to trade in equity both online and over the phone. HDFCsec provides the facility of Cash-n-carry both at NSE and BSE along with the facility of day trading, trade on Futures and Options and online IPO investment.
- The trading account offered by ICICI Securities has a unique 3-in-1 feature which integrates HDFC trading account with the existing HDFC bank saving account and existing Demat account.
- Separate contact numbers for trading over phone and customer care.
- It offers all the three platforms for the traders including trading terminal, browser based trading platform and mobile app.
- The account opening fee is Rs.999 which includes trading account, bank account and DP account.
- Delivery brokerage charged by HDFC securities is 0.50% or min Rs.25 or a ceiling of 2.5% on transaction value for both buy and sell.
Note: We are a team of certified professionals with enough knowledge of Finance & Broking Industry. We strongly believe that Your Knowledge is Your Wealth. All information or details are given for informational basis and may vary and are subject to update. For updated and latest information fill above given form or visit website of stock brokerage firm.