Retail and trading services from ICICI securities, ICICI Direct is India’s largest retail stock broking firm. It offers a suite of investment products such as Online Equity Trading, Derivatives Trading, Mutual Funds & IPO, Fixed Deposits, Bond, NCD, wealth products, Home loans, loans against securities etc.
- ICICI Direct offers 3-in-1 account to the customers which includes ICICI Bank Account, ICICI Demat Account and ICICI Trading Account.
- Traders can trade in BSE and NSE and get the timely pay-in and pay-out facility.
- ICICI Direct offers 2 trading platforms which include Share Trading Account (A website based trading platform) and Trade Racer (a trading terminal). ICICI charges Rs.75 per month for Trade Racer.
- Trading account opening charges are Rs.975 however, trading amount AMC charge is nil with ICICI direct.
- For opening a Demat account, customers need to pay a one-time payment of Rs.100 for agreement stamp papers and an AMC of Rs.500 for a 3-in-1 account. The AMC charged for the first year is nil.
- There are 3 types of brokerage plans for the traders: I-Secure Plan which is a flat brokerage plan; I-Saver Plan which is a variable brokerage plan; and ICICIdirect Premium Plan which is available in three options: Rs.900, Rs.4500 and Rs.9500 offering upfront reduction in brokerage.