A part of Karvy Group, Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. was incorporated in 1990. It provides stock broking and research advisory services. Through Karvy, traders can trade in Equities, Derivatives, Currency, and can also invest in IPOs, Mutual Funds and NCDs.
- Karvy offers investment solutions to corporates, institutions and even to individual investors.
- Karvy offers multiple trading platforms which customers can choose from based on their style of investment. These platforms include: Karvy Online Web which is a web based trading platform; Karvy Online Mobile Trading App; and Karvy Nest Trder- which is a desktop based front-end application.
- It is free to open a trading account with Karvy along with no Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) to be paid for the trading account.
- Opening a Demat Account is free with AMC being nil for the first year and Rs.500 thereafter.
- The Basic Brokerage Plan charges a brokerage of 0.3% for Equity Delivery.
- Brokerage charged for Equity Intraday, Equity Futures, and Currency Futures is 0.03%.
- The brokerage charged for Options is Rs. 50 per lot for both Equity and Currency.
- It provides 60 types of technical charts and free research reports to its customers.
- The leverage for Equity Intraday is up to 20 times, for Equity Futures and Commodities is up to 4 times.
|Mr. C. Parthasarathy|
Year of Establishment
3 in 1 Account
Exchange Registered With
NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX, NMCE, Currency
Loan/Loan Against Share
Traditional Brokerage Model
Discount Brokerage Model
Brokerage - Traditional
0.05% of Turnover in Intraday, 0.5% of Turnover in Delivery (Negotiable)
Brokerage - Discounted
Annual Maintence Charges
Rs. 500/- Per Year
Call n Trade Charges
Life time free Demat
Trading Exe Application
Trading Web Application
Yes, Karvy Mobile
Integrated Back Office
Yes, Karvy Portfolio
Limit & Margin
In Delivery upto 4 times , In Intraday upto 15-20 Times
Research and Advisory
Yes, Free of cost
Customer Assistance Phone No.
Customer Assistance E-mail ID
With 23.7 K Likes & 23 K Followers
With 7 K Followers & 304 Likes
Not Right Now
Not Right Now
With 10K Subscribers