SAS Online is an online discount brokerage firm that was incorporated in the year 1995 and offers brokerage services for stocks, futures and options, currency and commodities at NSE, BSE and MCX.
- It offers ALPHA Trader, Web and Mobile which are trading terminal, browser-based trading website and mobile application respectively for the investors.
- It has 4 different types of account to suit the needs of the traders.
- The Rs.9 per trade plan is the one where the brokerage charged is just Rs.9 per executed order or 0.01% whichever is lower irrespective of the size of the trade.
- The Rs.999 MCX plan offers unlimited monthly trading in commodities at MCX for an amount of flat Rs.999.
- The Rs.999 Equity Plan offers unlimited trading inequity segment at BSE cash, NSE cash and NSE F&O segments for flat Rs.999.
- The Rs.499 currency plan offers unlimited trading in currency derivatives for flat Rs.499 per month at NSE.
- Investors can change their brokerage plan any time according to their wish just by sending a simple request.
- The Demat account opening charges are Rs.200 whereas the AMC for individuals is Rs.200 and the AMC charges for non-individuals are Rs.500.
- Customers can earn a 20% of the brokerage through its refer and earn program.
Note: We are a team of certified professionals with enough knowledge of Finance & Broking Industry. We strongly believe that Your Knowledge is Your Wealth. All information or details are given for informational basis and may vary and are subject to update. For updated and latest information fill above given form or visit website of stock brokerage firm.