Founded in 2010, Zerodha is an Indian financial service firm which has become popular for its discount pricing model and technology.
A broking firm that offers retail broking, institutional broking, currencies and commodities trading, mutual funds and bonds, Zerodha claims to be “India’s first discount brokerage” firm.
- Lowest discount brokerage of 0.01% or Rs.20 per executed order whichever is lower.
- Free equity delivery.
- Free investment in direct mutual funds.
- Trading account opening charges are Rs.300 which are paid one time.
- Demat account charges are Rs.100 payable one time.
- Trading Account AMC is free whereas Demat Account AMC is Rs.300 per year.
- Has a variety of trading platforms from mobile app to price alert tools which can be downloaded as per the investors’ requirement.