Based in Kochi, Kerala Geojit is one of the major stock broker in India which was incorporated in 1987. They have intense experience in Portfolio Management Services and is a cash equity and derivatives brokers. It provides stock trading at NSE and BSE and has state of the art online trading platform.
- It offers two advanced online investment platform SELFIE Gold which is a trading website and SELFIE Platinum which is a virtual dealer terminal.
- Opening and maintaining a Trading Account is free as there are no opening charges and AMC charged.
- Demat Account opening charge with Geojit is Rs.100 which is to be paid one time.
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charge is Rs.400.
- Cash Market Brokerage is 0.30% for delivery based trading and 0.03% for intraday trading.
- For Futures & Options, the brokerage charged is 0.03% for Futures; Rs.125 per contract for Options Intraday, and Rs.150 per contract for Options carry forward positions.
- The company charges Rs.20 per contract or 1 paisa per share whichever is higher up to a maximum of 2.5% per share.
- It offers a margin exposure of up to 10 times in case of Equity Intraday.
Note: We are a team of certified professionals with enough knowledge of Finance & Broking Industry. We strongly believe that Your Knowledge is Your Wealth. All information or details are given for informational basis and may vary and are subject to update. For updated and latest information fill above given form or visit website of stock brokerage firm.